Skip to Questions
Ask a Schlesinger Librarian Home Visit the Library Reference and Research Services Schlesinger Research Guides Image Map

Ask a Schlesinger Librarian


I live too far away and can't travel to the library conduct my own research. What can I do?

Last Updated: Mar 06, 2014  |  264 Views

Was this helpful? 2   0


If you have a friend or colleague who lives in the area, they are welcome to conduct research on your behalf. Alternately you could hire a freelance research assistant through the Harvard College Student Employment Office or the Harvard Student Agencies. In some cases, it may be possible to request scans of the material in which you are interested.

Other Answers / Comments (0)