Answered By: Jennifer Fauxsmith
Last Updated: Oct 29, 2014     Views: 557

If you have a friend or colleague who lives in the area, they are welcome to conduct research on your behalf. Alternately you could hire a freelance research assistant through the Harvard College Student Employment Office or the Harvard Student Agencies. In some cases, it may be possible to request scans of the material in which you are interested.

More ways we can help

For in-depth research help, make a Zoom appointment to work with a research librarian. To schedule a time please complete this question form.

Doing in-depth research from afar and need help navigating resources or developing research strategies? Request a phone or Zoom appointment with a research librarian using this question form.